One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If we keep faith with Martin's teachings and join together with an energised recommitment to create the beloved community, we will one day be celebrating his vision as a glorious reality.’
- ‘The statement, cosigned by Roman Catholic and evangelical leaders, expressed dismay over rising divorce rates and pledged a recommitment to strengthening traditional marriage.’
- ‘His recommitment to Jesus as Lord of his life two years ago gave him hope and joy.’
- ‘Just a few days ago, there was a meeting of the main donors here in New York at the United Nations, and it was a real strong recommitment.’
- ‘But if change is the theme of this month's issue, then recommitment to core principles and fundamental purpose is the higher message of this letter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.