One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries were periods of recolonization in Ukraine, particularly in the provinces of Kiev and Bratslav.’
- ‘Participants allow the recolonization of the gray wolf on their private lands and will not use lethal controls on coyotes, wolves and other predators.’
- ‘However, Donard suggested that the Mediterranean region has undergone several episodes of extinction and recolonization and present-day populations of France have a much more recent origin.’
- ‘Ecological theory predicts that isolated habitat patches will experience greater rates of species loss and lower rates of recolonization compared to less isolated habitats.’
- ‘These facts suggest that the availability of nesting sites and food are not limiting factors to raven recolonization of the region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.