One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has at times lived reclusively on a remote private island in Fiji with a small core group of followers.’
- ‘Living reclusively in a rented cottage in nearby Nunnington, they have both withdrawn from community life.’
- ‘From 1951 he lived reclusively in Rome.’
- ‘She lounged reclusively in the mini-fortress that she had set up.’
- ‘Although they dwell reclusively within the cave system, the large reptiles were certainly no secret.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.