One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has at times lived reclusively on a remote private island in Fiji with a small core group of followers.’
- ‘Living reclusively in a rented cottage in nearby Nunnington, they have both withdrawn from community life.’
- ‘Although they dwell reclusively within the cave system, the large reptiles were certainly no secret.’
- ‘From 1951 he lived reclusively in Rome.’
- ‘She lounged reclusively in the mini-fortress that she had set up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.