One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The place is neither short of royalty nor is it strange to VIPs who have escaped the bright lights of the city to find reclusion and reflection about life.’
- ‘His reclusion was so absolute that as recently as 2001 he avoided attending a wedding on the long shot that he might bump into a journalist that he scarcely even knew.’
- ‘How does one live a life of noble reclusion in the real world?’
- ‘In more recent years, Brando's brilliance as an actor was overshadowed by his eccentric reclusion, the turmoil in his family life and financial disputes.’
- ‘For the next five years, Ting plans to live in reclusion and focus on a new breakthrough in his art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.