One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This amount (less VAT) is reclaimable through capital expenditures.’
- ‘It is important to note that some training costs can be reclaimed if the course is officially accredited, in which case up to 70 per cent may be reclaimable.’
- ‘Different coloured bins will be made available for different kinds of reclaimable products.’
- ‘Lately, when designers speak of using ‘green’ materials, they usually are not referring to a color scheme, but rather to the use of reclaimable, recycled or sustainable materials.’
- ‘Even in areas that flooded, properly built concrete buildings should have survived and been reclaimable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.