One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The delightful Finnish soprano is the first of a distinguished group of vocal recitalists at Brian McMaster's final festival, performing songs by Mozart, Sibelius, Schoenberg and Britten.’
- ‘By 14, my father had become a renowned organ recitalist - playing and broadcasting from churches and cathedrals all over the country.’
- ‘Also a distinguished soloist and recitalist, he has shared the stage with many well-known orchestras and performed at numerous international music festivals.’
- ‘Since then he has had widespread experience, both as a guest soloist with major orchestras and as a solo recitalist.’
- ‘An established recitalist at home and abroad, David has performed with all the major Irish orchestras.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.