One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their misguided views make it much easier for some parts of mainstream America to reciprocally demonize the entire anti-war camp and deprive it of support.’
- ‘In order to prove that it is not only a matter of reciprocally fruitful economic co-operation, we have decided to emphasise the cultural sector.’
- ‘The energy of attraction between opposite charges is reciprocally related to the distance between the charges.’
- ‘For some critics Peer review is a pale shadow of African heads of states' real promise: to criticise each other reciprocally and to exercise peer pressure in order to gain democracy and respect for human rights.’
- ‘In any case, can a German feel European unilaterally, without the Portuguese (for example) similarly and reciprocally feeling European rather than Portuguese?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.