One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So the audience is preselected for its receptivity to the message.’
- ‘James's receptivity to popular culture is sometimes invoked as proof of his far-flung intellect.’
- ‘The more deeply your marketing connects with what people value and their sensibilities, the more receptivity there is to your product and the greater the response.’
- ‘When I enter the library, it is with an openness and receptivity to whatever is waiting to reveal itself to me.’
- ‘This creates an overabundance of serotonin, and the brain responds either by reducing receptivity to serotonin or by reducing the production of serotonin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.