One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The recapitalization of banks is to be financed by selling the assets of bankrupt companies, but this process has barely started.’
- ‘The recovery is on track, the current-account surplus is healthy, capital flows are strong, companies are restructuring and the recapitalization of banks is almost complete.’
- ‘‘We are exploring a whole range of alternatives, from recapitalization to selling everything,’ he says.’
- ‘A private guarantor would do this by identifying and forcing the recapitalization of troubled institutions as soon as they weaken.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the Italian government has earmarked 750 million euros in its 2005 budget for the company's recapitalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.