One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These delegates will be accountable to, recallable by, and paid the same wages as the people who elect them.’
- ‘Thanks to Thomson's blast, the Giants earned the right to be called the National League's best team - and gained a distinct and recallable niche in baseball history.’
- ‘In addition, all delegates are fully accountable to their electorate and are recallable if they do not carry out their electoral promises.’
- ‘It saves a lot of space onstage, and since it is programmable and recallable, you can mix all three bands on one console.’
- ‘When humans are born their brains are not capable of forming recallable memories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.