One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The department's separate recalculation of the cash deposit rate cut the countervailing duty to nine per cent and the anti-dumping levy to four per cent.’
- ‘The financial impact of the growth recalculation could be felt in restrictions on public money to fund front-line services, or demands for higher taxes or government borrowing.’
- ‘Doing that will require some recalculations regarding focus and the allocation of resources, which is never easy in the midst of an election year.’
- ‘The recalculation of tax liabilities can be quite substantial - and run into tens of thousands of pounds.’
- ‘This effectively fills the gap through a series of pen and paper recalculations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.