One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Do you have any suggestions on how to tell a good rebuilder from a not-so-good one?’
- ‘Mr. Clark is a marine engine rebuilder and licensed mechanic.’
- ‘He made a name for himself as a rebuilder of failing enterprises and gained valuable experience in obtaining and handling capital.’
- ‘The most phlegmatic, untroubled rebuilder of wobbling innings in the world today, the 35-year-old left hander shrugged off every ball that gloved him and every one that scuttled.’
- ‘I met fuel-injection-pump rebuilders who knew the gross margins of every nozzle and pump they produced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.