One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I met fuel-injection-pump rebuilders who knew the gross margins of every nozzle and pump they produced.’
- ‘He made a name for himself as a rebuilder of failing enterprises and gained valuable experience in obtaining and handling capital.’
- ‘Do you have any suggestions on how to tell a good rebuilder from a not-so-good one?’
- ‘Mr. Clark is a marine engine rebuilder and licensed mechanic.’
- ‘The most phlegmatic, untroubled rebuilder of wobbling innings in the world today, the 35-year-old left hander shrugged off every ball that gloved him and every one that scuttled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.