One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the new global figures, audiences in the USA via FM rebroadcasters are at their highest level ever.’
- ‘This turn of events leaves analysts and industry players struggling to determine how Internet rebroadcasters will impact the concept of copyright, as well as the value of cable franchises and local broadcast signals.’
- ‘‘They're sort of mergers of media and collectors of madness,’ says More, ‘filters and rebroadcasters.’’
- ‘Listeners can tune into an increasing number of FM rebroadcasters, as well as listen by digital satellite and cable.’
- ‘Audiences in the USA via FM rebroadcasters on public radio are now at their highest level ever at 3.9 million, up 70% over the last two years from 2.3 million.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.