One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1trademark in US A small circular trampoline used for exercising.
- ‘She also jumps up and down on a rebounder in front of morning television.’
- ‘What are the dimensions and user weight limitations for the rebounders?’
- ‘The mini-trampoline rebounder gets amazing results for almost anyone.’
A player who rebounds the ball.‘the rebounder threw the ball back to me, and I lined up for my next shot’
- ‘His dominance is now greater as a defensive player and a rebounder than it's ever been in his career, which is a maturation on his part.’
- ‘The rebounder should protect the ball rather than dribble it.’
- ‘The rebounder throws the ball off the glass, rebounds, pivots and throws a baseball pass to the runner from the lay up line heading for the basket at the other end.’
- ‘Both players are pretty good defensive rebounders for point guards.’
- ‘Put two good rebounders close to the basket and designate one player to box out the shooter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.