One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a difference between rebelliousness and independence.’
- ‘I thought he was very truthful and very funny, and I was drawn to his rebelliousness, the irreverence.’
- ‘The rebelliousness of teenagers in the 1950s and 60s happened against a formidable structure of convinced, if largely unexamined, certainties.’
- ‘So, this big stage that we were put on under this bright spotlight was the only place I had to play out the rebelliousness that I think everybody goes through at some point to one degree or another.’
- ‘The works also reveal the cultural influences of the artist, who spent his youth listening to punk music that celebrates rebelliousness, an aspect that also appears frequently in his characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.