One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I thought he was very truthful and very funny, and I was drawn to his rebelliousness, the irreverence.’
- ‘The rebelliousness of teenagers in the 1950s and 60s happened against a formidable structure of convinced, if largely unexamined, certainties.’
- ‘The works also reveal the cultural influences of the artist, who spent his youth listening to punk music that celebrates rebelliousness, an aspect that also appears frequently in his characters.’
- ‘So, this big stage that we were put on under this bright spotlight was the only place I had to play out the rebelliousness that I think everybody goes through at some point to one degree or another.’
- ‘There's a difference between rebelliousness and independence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.