One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stray locks that had rebelliously escaped the binding dangled gently on his cheeks and forehead as he bent over.’
- ‘The sixteen-year-old rebelliously stuck her tongue out at the thirty-three - year-old maid, and got out of bed.’
- ‘The tears would rebelliously flow down my face as I tried to focus on something besides the slow moving moments.’
- ‘She looked at him rebelliously before saying, ‘I have to.’’
- ‘I got up, without my plate, and stood rigidly and rebelliously in my spot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.