One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That could hurt, and may cause reattachment issues at a later point.’
- ‘We soaked the shells of both in acetone prior to their reattachment in order to remove potential chemical cues.’
- ‘Clinical, radiographic, and second-look arthroscopic examination at 6 months after the initial injury showed a successful reattachment and restoration of stability.’
- ‘But this operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.’
- ‘Complete detachment of the tendon, debridement, and reattachment should be avoided.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.