One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the men who complain about women having ‘choices’ always forget that we are also the childbearers and rearers.’
- ‘A thousand calves have been supplied to contract rearers through the dairy bull beef scheme, a joint initiative launched by the Welsh Meat Company and the Wynnstay Group in January.’
- ‘As all mums will vouch, having children fills you with paranoia - in my experience men are more laid-back child rearers.’
- ‘All over the country today there is growing resistance by poor livestock rearers to ‘regeneration programmes ‘that are forcing them off the land and forcing them out of their livelihood.’’
- ‘A sizeable number of cattle rearers besides officers of the department attended the camp, presided over by the Chief Animal Husbandry officer, Varmul.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.