One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's worth going back and reading or rereading the reasons Justice Frankfurter gave for opposing judicial reapportionment, back in 1962.’
- ‘The reapportionment of 2002 designed congressional districts that favored incumbents of both parties, leaving virtually no room for challengers to be elected.’
- ‘This became a definite go when he lost all the legislative races, and used reapportionment as the excuse.’
- ‘His district is going through reapportionment.’
- ‘It's not news, of course, that the Supreme Court's one-person, one-vote standard applies to reapportionments but not to the selection of presidents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.