One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lady in question is a Carlow Town native who wishes to remain anonymous lest her imminent reapplication for the medical card be jeopardised.’
- ‘Cost for a new application is $3.60 per linear foot, a reapplication is $2.95 per linear foot and dust control along a secondary highway is $5 per linear foot.’
- ‘The alternative for those who miss out is another year of high school and then reapplication the following year.’
- ‘His reapplication for membership of the Party has stretched on for seven years.’
- ‘A Scottsdale, Arizona, company has developed an environmentally friendly answer to slippery grips that does not require constant reapplication or disappear with sweat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.