One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This fertile window was estimated from the present study, confirmed in a reanalysis of British data, and reported as a preliminary finding from a multicentre European study.’
- ‘Each shift necessitated a reanalysis and reorganization of his data.’
- ‘A reanalysis of the trial's cost profile once recruitment had started showed that the optimum allocation ratio was 3: 2.’
- ‘Time - and reanalysis of this data in the 1980s and 1990s - showed that this conclusion is wrong.’
- ‘Heterogeneity was present at 12 months, but the difference in favour of supported employment remained significant after reanalysis using a random effects model.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.