One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The objective evaluation of an emotion or thought against real life, as a faculty present in normal individuals but defective in psychotics.‘hypnosis reduces reality testing, so that the person becomes more open to suggested distortions of reality’
- ‘Therapy is used to stress reality testing initially, and later to explore stressors, and improve coping skills.’
- ‘Full insight, reality testing and judgment are retained by subjects.’
- ‘The nonschizophrenic patients had the shortest and least detailed dreams and the highest degree of reality testing.’
- ‘The therapist may offer the patient a combination of empathy and reality testing.’
- ‘Thus, their reality testing appears intact, and the rebellious behavior or attitude shows itself to be the charade of mock independence that it is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.