One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who sells and rents out buildings and land for clients; an estate agent.
- ‘The purchasers drafted the agreement with the assistance of their real estate agent and it was accepted as drafted.’
- ‘The purchaser closed the deal but sued his own real estate agent and the agents for the vendor for damages.’
- ‘When somebody applies to be a tenant to a real estate agent, do real estate agents automatically tap their name into the database to see if they're on the list?’
- ‘The images are available to both real estate agents and the general public.’
- ‘No evidence was adduced by either side to indicate the normal method of treating income for tax purposes by real estate agents.’
- ‘Our real estate agents promote living in the country as an idyllic lifestyle.’
- ‘In Florida, the governing body over real estate agents and brokers is the Real Estate Trade Commission.’
- ‘Next we contact a real estate agent and tell the agent our requirements.’
- ‘For Stewart, who is a licensed real estate agent, the housing market is familiar terrain.’
- ‘In her statement, Grace attributed a value of $209, 000.00 based upon 2 letters of opinion from real estate agents.’
- ‘They were advised by the real estate agent that the engineering report was not reliable.’
- ‘She said the threats had been made by ‘some real estate agents and some business people who are trying to speculate.’’
- ‘If you've ever sold a house, you know that real estate agents can charge a commission between 5 and 6 percent.’
- ‘Hurst did everything expected of a real estate agent in order to sell the property.’
- ‘She obtained her real estate agent and broker's licence and continued to carry on both activities after the children were born.’
- ‘Shanghai has about 19 different real estate markets, I was taught by a real estate agent.’
- ‘You would not want to have a principle of the application of the Trades Practices Act that effectively makes real estate agents guarantors for survey material.’
- ‘We drew together some city planners, attorneys and real estate agents to work with long-range planning.’
- ‘To speed the process, he had a mortgage broker on hand, but no real estate agents in sight.’
- ‘He said in developed countries, nearly 95 per cent of the real estate property transactions are carried out through real estate agents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.