One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A grade of commercial chemicals of a high standard of purity suitable for use in chemical analysis.
- ‘All other chemical reagents were reagent grade or better.’
- ‘The other chemicals were of analytical reagent grade.’
- ‘All chemicals were of reagent grade and were used without further purification.’
- ‘All chemicals used were reagent grade or of highest quality available.’
- ‘Other reagents were commercial products of reagent grade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.