One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the principles and policies of the former American president Ronald Reagan.‘a Reaganite policy of military strength’
- ‘The conservative helped popularize Reaganite supply-side economics.’
- ‘Before long, most neo-conservatives became quite comfortable with the economic and social tenets of mainstream, Reaganite conservatism.’
- ‘During the early '80s, the United States entered another recession, and Reaganite economics took hold.’
- ‘His man in DC is a Reaganite lawyer who held high posts at the White House, Treasury, and Agriculture.’
- ‘I think his policy may well be more Reaganite.’
An advocate of the principles and policies of the former American president Ronald Reagan.‘he thought I was a Reaganite’
- ‘By then I knew that Johnny was a hard core Reaganite.’
- ‘It is perfectly consistent with his political inclination as a self-professed Reaganite.’
- ‘The Reaganites didn't want to adopt it at first, but eventually did because too many people in their own party began insisting on it.’
- ‘After all those years of hailing him as a fellow conservative Reaganite, he betrays us.’
- ‘The Reaganites got a little more than they'd bargained for.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.