One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The policies or principles advocated by the former American president Ronald Reagan.‘the rise of Reaganism’
- ‘Both candidates are portraying themselves as the sole true heir of Reaganism.’
- ‘He welcomes what he sees as a return to Reaganism and small government.’
- ‘Thatcherism and Reaganism came out of an economic crisis.’
- ‘Reaganism was different in certain important respects from earlier brands of mainstream conservatism.’
- ‘It was a success that encouraged him to think of himself as the guardian of Reaganism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.