One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Better use of existing mashambas, and reafforestation of old ones, means a total end to slash-and-burn.’
- ‘The matter of attendant erosion from benching, slashings and burning would need to be patiently addressed over time, as replantings and reafforestation take years of effort and maintenance.’
- ‘Beijing banned the logging which had stripped the upper reaches of China's major rivers bare and embarked on a huge reafforestation campaign.’
- ‘Of the reafforestation which was supposed to follow logging there was no sign.’
- ‘The fund is to be used as loans and grants to community-based organisations for reafforestation and other environmentally friendly undertakings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.