One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The key to protein cycling is to raise carbohydrate and healthy fat intake during the readaptation phase.’
- ‘They insisted on getting fair punishment, and the appointment of a team of lawyers as their consultants whose functions should involve assisting in social readaptation after their discharge from prison.’
- ‘Perhaps these early birds still retained enough features of their terrestrial ancestry to facilitate a readaptation to ground life in appropriate ecological circumstances.’
- ‘For it to work, you have to be more disciplined and systematic during the readaptation phase if you want to milk this program for all it's worth.’
- ‘In question is no longer ‘merely’ the extermination of countless humans, but of the work of readaptation which can be undertaken on the very basis of the human.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.