One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Accept (someone or something) again.‘you will be making a decision to reaccept your spouse’
- ‘Afghanistan has been reaccepted into the international community, where it is increasingly active.’
- ‘It is also interesting to remember that slightly different standpoints are taken only after they were banned and reaccepted.’
- ‘However, with the Shavuot approaching, we have a chance to reaccept the Torah properly.’
- ‘But if she ever realizes her mistake and her loss, and comes back to me, I don't even know how I can reaccept her.’
- ‘The same thing can be learned by Purim, because on Purim the Jews reaccepted the Torah.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.