One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet, Marasela's re-presentation of this material as domestic tray covers suggests that these pieces of the past can be consumed and transformed productively on a personal level.’
- ‘Pornography endeavours to conceal its re-presentation of reality by raising the visibility of the most powerful images towards the points of maximum proximity and exhaustion.’
- ‘As such, they are temporally divided versions of one another in re-collection and re-presentation although not in experience.’
- ‘In short, Baudelaire's vision coincides with Barbey's in that re-presentation is seen as a fundamental operation of the Dandy, be that Dandy an individual or a nation.’
- ‘For many artists, the deconstruction and re-presentation of socialist symbols and icons are strategies to understand, rather than to erase, the political past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.