One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of establishing something again or anew.‘telephone conversations facilitated the re-establishment of family connections’
- ‘The reestablishment of monasteries is proceeding at a rapid pace.’
- ‘Forgiving means a reestablishment of trust leading to reconciliation.’
- ‘He argued intensely for the reestablishment of a National Bank.’
- ‘The referendum failed, with only 30% of the population favouring the reestablishment of the monarchy.’
- ‘Recovery plans called for the reestablishment of crucial nesting habitat.’
- ‘An important part of treating atopic eczema is reestablishment of the protective barrier of the skin.’
- ‘Reestablishment of scrub vegetation on phosphate mines has been attempted with varying success.’
- ‘The company's fundraising goal is $4 million for the reestablishment of the performing troupe.’
- ‘Russia defeated the Ottomans in 1878, leading to the reestablishment of a Bulgarian state.’
- ‘Live oak reestablished in 19th century agricultural fields on Cumberland Island, but saw palmetto reestablishment was limited.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.