One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The various stones which made up the obelisk are believed to lie in the river, perhaps awaiting re-erection as a new monument to peace.’
- ‘There will be a gap before the second phase starts and re-erection of the wall is still in its planning stage.’
- ‘‘It is not acceptable for Hounslow to express regret at the taking down of the sign when they should have required its re-erection as part of the redevelopment package,’ she added.’
- ‘The re-erection of the plaque commemorating the birthplace of Major John McBride who was executed in 1916 took place yesterday evening at The Helm Bar, The Quay, Westport.’
- ‘The fountain has been dismantled at Greenwich, where it stood at the Royal Naval College, and is now stored prior to re-erection on its original plinth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.