One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But though he was brave, and active in pushing through the re-equipment of his forces by the Americans, Giraud was arrogant and lacked any political sense.’
- ‘He was responsible for carrying out a major programme of workshop re-equipment.’
- ‘This war seemed to vindicate the massive programme of naval expansion and re-equipment that had been pursued since the end of the previous one in 1763.’
- ‘Qantas spent around $2 billion in 2003/04 on new aircraft and product as part of an $18 billion, 10 year re-equipment program which began in 2000 / 01.’
- ‘The memorandum said that maximising the benefits of joint activities in the areas of investment and re-equipment would be a key focus for both.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.