One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The memorandum said that maximising the benefits of joint activities in the areas of investment and re-equipment would be a key focus for both.’
- ‘He was responsible for carrying out a major programme of workshop re-equipment.’
- ‘This war seemed to vindicate the massive programme of naval expansion and re-equipment that had been pursued since the end of the previous one in 1763.’
- ‘Qantas spent around $2 billion in 2003/04 on new aircraft and product as part of an $18 billion, 10 year re-equipment program which began in 2000 / 01.’
- ‘But though he was brave, and active in pushing through the re-equipment of his forces by the Americans, Giraud was arrogant and lacked any political sense.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.