One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Up to 335 former pit workers, many from the Yorkshire region, who were sacked 15 years ago during the coal strike and then refused re-employment are to have their pension rights reinstated at a cost of £4m.’
- ‘In only one of these cases was there an agreement that provided for any clawback of the money in the event of re-employment by the NHS.’
- ‘The workers have been incensed as management took no action against the corrupt plant officials nor made arrangements for re-employment for the employees, the human rights group said.’
- ‘The process, completed at the beginning of February 1990, found 4,944 out of 15,312 personnel acceptable for re-employment in the new intelligence service.’
- ‘The completion of vocational training and dependent responsibility are positively related to re-employment, and being married is negatively related to re-employment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.