One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘she'd been told by a mentor that her RBF was setting her back at work’short for resting bitch face
- ‘I like RBF because its putting a name to a thing people have been complaining to women about forever and sort of subverting it.’
- ‘The model's RBF is the perfect mix of seriousness and good sportsmanship.’
- ‘I have a case of RBF (look it up), so I have to work extra hard to remember to smile.’
- ‘I say don't be such a B and maybe you won't have an RBF.’
- ‘Not a fan of hers - she always seems to have RBF!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.