- North American term for razor shell
- ‘One study identified young razor clams as a major source of food on the Washington coast.’
- ‘In a scallop shell, arrange crabmeat, razor clam, mussels, scallop and honeydew melon.’
- ‘However, the unrelated Pacific razor clam is quite popular on the West Coast and is considered to have superior flavor.’
- ‘Most often used in fritters due to its tough nature, the West Coast razor clam is chewy at best.’
- ‘One of the most beautiful times of my life was harvesting razor clams.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.