One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not surprising that they would exhume him now to serve his usual role as facilitator of GOP criminal ravishment.’
- ‘The speaker worked his way through plunder, ravishment and seditious behavior.’
- ‘What is it about Chris Matthews’ show that evokes images of bodice-ripping, drooling ravishment?’
- ‘If there's haste, it's a ravishment borne by yourself, not imposed by the medium's structure itself.’
- ‘The Lexicon Of Love, was a sensational debut, with its brass constructions and guitar ravishments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.