One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Already a huge success in London, the band is looking forward to unleashing this ravishingly inventive piece of musical theatre on America.’
- ‘In startling shades of screaming red and eye-popping orange, they are ravishingly gaudy.’
- ‘Far from it, some locations are ravishingly beautiful.’
- ‘She was called the most irresistible woman in the world - sultry, tempestuous and ravishingly beautiful.’
- ‘From the opening pages it is clear that Faber writes some of the most ravishingly beautiful prose of any young writer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.