One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You start laughing raucously, almost manically.’
- ‘For local entertainment you would have to hire the raucously energetic rock group that rehearses in the village hall.’
- ‘In back, half the kids sing along with the radio raucously, and the other half start shouting to drown them out.’
- ‘Two waiters come running, but the girls are deep into battle now, laughing raucously as the entire restaurant turns to look.’
- ‘Something in the tall trees by the pavilion was cawing raucously.’
- ‘At this point the crowd starts cheering raucously for their fellow Finns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.