One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am on a rattly bus heading past a huge ancient pyramid.’
- ‘It looks exactly like that, although the fridge is no longer a rattly aquamarine-coloured thing from the early 70s.’
- ‘I looked around and found an old amplifier with a rattly speaker.’
- ‘The 80s model was a rattly, angular, unreliable thing.’
- ‘Imagine my surprise and chagrin when I realised that I could not hear any music above the din of the rattly old Northern Line train.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.