One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Indeed, there is no ‘why,’ a word which belongs to the accountants and rationalizers.’
- ‘Shaq's success has exposed a host of critics and rationalizers - including Shaq himself - as clueless.’
- ‘On these and many other questions, rationalizers changed their minds.’
- ‘For their part, rationalizers preferred minimal requirements to optimal ones.’
- ‘It could have been invented for some other purpose, and then commandeered by the rationalizers of slavery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.