One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On these and many other questions, rationalizers changed their minds.’
- ‘It could have been invented for some other purpose, and then commandeered by the rationalizers of slavery.’
- ‘For their part, rationalizers preferred minimal requirements to optimal ones.’
- ‘Shaq's success has exposed a host of critics and rationalizers - including Shaq himself - as clueless.’
- ‘Indeed, there is no ‘why,’ a word which belongs to the accountants and rationalizers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.