One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert (an image stored as an outline) into pixels that can be displayed on a screen or printed.‘the driver uses these commands to rasterize the page’
- ‘This means you can dynamically edit any shapes you draw and go to print at any time without rasterizing them.’
- ‘Finally, these textures and pixels need to be rasterised in the final output stage of the rendering pipeline.’
- ‘Conversely, once they are rasterized, they become part of the bitmap.’
- ‘Version 5 can export movies as SWF files, offering precise control over how bitmaps are rasterized.’
- ‘Vector files are rasterized and composited in Map Publisher.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.