One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert (an image stored as an outline) into pixels that can be displayed on a screen or printed.‘the driver uses these commands to rasterize the page’
- ‘Version 5 can export movies as SWF files, offering precise control over how bitmaps are rasterized.’
- ‘Conversely, once they are rasterized, they become part of the bitmap.’
- ‘Vector files are rasterized and composited in Map Publisher.’
- ‘This means you can dynamically edit any shapes you draw and go to print at any time without rasterizing them.’
- ‘Finally, these textures and pixels need to be rasterised in the final output stage of the rendering pipeline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.