One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One common technique used to print vector-based GIS drawings is to first convert the vector data into a raster image via a technique called rasterization.’
- ‘This is rasterization, like what a TV does, sweeping lines across a screen.’
- ‘This accelerated just pixel processing and rasterisation.’
- ‘From there, the GMA 900 in the 915G chipset handles vertex setup, texture application and pixel shading, and rasterization.’
- ‘The new version added new features such as Pen tool, Duotones, import and rasterisation of Illustrator files and support for CMYK color.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.