One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A male Rastafarian.
- ‘As someone who is from Africa and a Rastaman, how do see the relationship between Africa and reggae?’
- ‘During an exclusive interview on Monday Anderson James told me Mary's relationship with Chakka, a Rastaman, had always been violent.’
- ‘Look for the shop near Whitehall where a Rastaman sells solid cast-iron pots.’
- ‘But Rastaman have so much trial and tribulation, trouble never stops.’
- ‘The Rastaman is the ultimate Freedom Fighter, battling the conglomeration of sexism, racism, classism, colonialism, and cultural denigration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.