One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- non-standard spelling of wrestle, representing a regional pronunciation
- ‘One of the few WWE stars to ‘rassle’ under his own name, Lesnar is no theatrical concoction from the excesses of Vince McMahon's fertile imagination.’
- ‘I made a big scene when Dr. Naughty grabbed my arm, and we ended up rassling on the floor.’
- ‘Wight, 31, now rassles as The Big Show for Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainment, which purchased WCW in 2001.’
- ‘If this hasn't been knocking them dead over on college radio then I'm a-gonna have to rassle me a college kid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.