One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- non-standard spelling of wrestle, representing a regional pronunciation
- ‘If this hasn't been knocking them dead over on college radio then I'm a-gonna have to rassle me a college kid.’
- ‘I made a big scene when Dr. Naughty grabbed my arm, and we ended up rassling on the floor.’
- ‘Wight, 31, now rassles as The Big Show for Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainment, which purchased WCW in 2001.’
- ‘One of the few WWE stars to ‘rassle’ under his own name, Lesnar is no theatrical concoction from the excesses of Vince McMahon's fertile imagination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.