One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Better to try and fail than not to try at all, was his response to those who accused him of rashness and irresponsibility.’
- ‘Barth had the foolishness and rashness of the child that he was, quick to anger, slow to forgive, filled to the brim with pointless pride.’
- ‘One opposite to courage is cowardice, but another is rashness, foolhardiness.’
- ‘He soon seemed to regret his rashness, however.’
- ‘When firmness is sufficient, rashness is unnecessary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.