One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The attention this has brought indicates the rareness of attacks.’
- ‘Where there is rareness, there is exclusiveness, and it is an exclusive type of environment.’
- ‘For dealer, collector and author Robert Weinberg of Chicago, the rareness of pulp paintings is a big draw.’
- ‘He bought his records on import, and the exclusivity and rareness of the music gave it a profound glamour.’
- ‘The exceptions shine out all the more brilliantly for their rareness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.