One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Indeed, Morrissey's new songs are the most rapturously received, more so even than the Smiths gems that he periodically drops into our laps.’
- ‘Preoccupied with German culture, Eliot was eager to explore the delights of the Saxon capital, and wrote rapturously in her letters and diaries of the art treasures that she saw there.’
- ‘American audiences didn't question why she had suddenly returned; but they greeted her rapturously with standing ovations.’
- ‘Being conceptually similar to what was then happening in alternative pop, these were rapturously received by a young, European audience.’
- ‘Each policy statement was rapturously received.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.