One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His narrative is one of unmitigated Spanish rapaciousness and violence and Indian innocence and moral purity.’
- ‘Unless there is some liability cap on the rapaciousness of these individuals, the drug companies cannot prudently go forward.’
- ‘Both stories exemplify the rapaciousness that is the norm in our money-obsessed culture.’
- ‘So you'd think it would be sheltered from their rapaciousness.’
- ‘Are the legends of their rapaciousness quite fair?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.