One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Traditional Indian decoration and patterns made with ground rice, particularly during festivals.as modifier ‘they are learning to draw Rangoli patterns at Diwali’
- ‘This time around, the authorities have planned to draw rangoli using cereals and vegetables.’
- ‘The carpet rangoli was yet another masterpiece.’
- ‘In north India people make similar rangoli designs on festive occasions.’
- ‘The students of the school had carpeted several parts of the campus with rangoli designs.’
- ‘The volunteers inspired the evenings with cultural events, debates, dance dramas and rangoli competition.’
From Marathi rā̃̄goḷī.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.